my gaze

My Blog List

Sunday, October 25, 2009

was over the rainbow on 18~20 oct 2009


my honey brought me to genting on that day with my friends.. i was overjoy that i start to worry he's not going to make it with all sorts of excuses and when he made it, i started to think that everything were a sweet sweet dream.. we weren't acting like we used to be, we were so carefree, this is what made me to think that i'm in a dreamland.. we played and window shop of course.. on the last day, i felt we should have stay for another night, too bad we can't make the adjustment last minute.. plenty of pics were taken of course :) and now he is telling me of another trip to the beach.. hoo la la~ i'm so excited although this trip will be next year.. anywhere is wonderland when he's with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment